Thursday, April 23, 2009

reply to classmates blog 1

LAUREN PASTOR said...
I agree. I think that the law creates a sense of protection, yet a sense of fear. They try to uphold order and keep peace yet there are corrupt instances where they will do whatever it takes to complete that task, be it right or wrong. We are told to respect and appreciate our system yet this blogger has a great point- why do normal, well behaved citizens get nervous when police come around when they’ve done nothing wrong? All the horror stories? All the times other law abiding friends have said he pulled me over when I wasn’t even doing anything?! With power comes corruption. I’m not familiar with any law abiding country that doesn’t have that problem. I guess it all just comes down to trying to keep a good safe, balance on it all.
April 23, 2009 3:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment